We all know Corona Virus Covid19 has turning out to a pandemic situation in the world. Initially, china is the first victim country and it has gradually increasing to several countries.Every country has implemented strict rules and protection to prevent coronavirus by limiting airplanes and protection in airports.
How Corona Virus was started?
China is the first victim country to be affected. World Health Organisation’s (WHO) China office heard the first case of this virus on 31st December 2019 in Wuhan city in Eastern China with over 11 million population. So far, 3,013 people have died with 80,430 cases in China. While 274 died in remaining countries. It reached countries Australia, Japan, Canada, the US, Italy France, Germany, and South Korea, India, the United Arab Emirates, and Finland. With these severe circumstances, British Airways in the United Kingdom has suspended all direct flights to China, while Hong Kong has suspended trains and minimized the number of Chinese mainland flights to the province.
To talk about coronavirus toll in the world:
Total cases: 95,606
Total deaths: 3,287
Estimating the count of deaths. The death rate of coronavirus is 3.4% out of 100%. You don’t need to get worried too much. But, still, you have to be conscious about what the way you’re living.
What is Corona Virus?
Wuhan coronavirus is a family of viruses that can cause a range of life-threatening diseases in humans including the common cold and more severe forms such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The virus is named for the shape that takes the form of a crown with protrusions around it and is therefore known as coronavirus.
World Health Organisation (WHO) Stated,
- Common signs include Respiratory Symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Breathing difficulties
- It was suggested that everyone has to cancel their plans for touring to china or even other countries. The world is in a pandemic situation. You better be in your own country and try to avoid going on tours.However, So far, there is no cure for Coronavirus COVID19. Scientistsahave been trying to find out the cure and solution to beat the virus. Till the scientists found a medicine, we have to be very cautious about the way we live. We have to take care of so many aspects. Especially, when you go out.How can you you get the Coronavirus COVID-19?The Coronavirus spreads through very close contact or through respiratory droplets (from coughing or sneezing). It is possible to get the virus by touching a contaminated object, but it’s not the main way that it spreads. The coronavirus is about twice as contagious as the regular seasonal flu. The elderly have been more susceptible to the virus than children.The following tips will show you what you need to do to prevent Corona Virus.Tips and Precautions for Prevention
- Clean hands frequently. Use soap, water or an alcohol-based rub
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Discard tissue. Clean hands
- Avoid close contact with people showing cold or flu-like symptoms
- Avoid unprotected contact with wild or farm animals
- Don’t eat raw or undercooked animal products